Forum

Proverbs

Started by DSW2315 in BIBLE - TEACHINGS. Last reply by DSW2315 Feb 16. 3 Replies

Mobile friendly

Started by FOWC 'FAITH BOOK' in FAITH BOOK Jan 19. 0 Replies

The Psalms 詩篇

Started by DSW2315 in BIBLE - TEACHINGS. Last reply by David Crosby Jan 14. 1 Reply

Faith Book is a Christian Community site where we are 'Working Together in Union with Christ' to spread the Gospel of Faith in Jesus Christ.

 

Members

Latest Activity

Anthony Grigor-Scott posted blog posts
8 hours ago
James Rupe posted a blog post

The Truth About Aborton

If only 12% of abortions fall into categories of rape, incest or health; does that mean the remaining 88% relate to birth control in one way or another? Read More to find out.See More
11 hours ago
Catherine Bowman is now friends with Shahid Saoul, Ruth Kerubo Nyabuto and Nicole L VanDeWalle
12 hours ago
Nicole L VanDeWalle and nabzed are now friends
17 hours ago
nabzed and Glory Evangelical Ministries are now friends
18 hours ago
nabzed posted a status
""
18 hours ago
Sundown posted a status
yesterday
Profile IconAlton Hall, Nikiya Few Thompson and Simon joined FAITH BOOK
yesterday
Phillip Gallant and Robson Galharde are now friends
yesterday
Gerald Keys joined Phillip Gallant's group
Thumbnail

Christian Writers Group

The Christian Writers Group; created for both fictional and real life stories to share inspirational, metaphorical, and poignant God prompted compositions with other brothers and sisters.
yesterday
Rev.John Colbert posted a status
"Better is one day in your house then a thousand elsewhere."
yesterday
DSW2315 commented on DSW2315's group Science 科学
Monday
ChristnMe posted a blog post

Letter to the Faithful - Opposition !

If you are of Christ, then you face opposition. Opposition to the Word, His Glory and the fruit of the Spirit. Moreover, must we push forward all these things that edify our Lord, Jesus Christ. For the world is fully dissuaded from the purpose His Blood and death. http://www.theempoweredchristian.com/letter-to-the-faithful-37.htmlSee More
Monday
Rev.John Colbert posted a status
"The prayer that gets to Heaven is the prayer that starts in Heaven.(Rogers)"
Sunday
Sundown left a comment for Νίκος Γραμμένος
"Hello Νίκος, I read about you what you like and what to play at a professional level.  Just curious since you did not mention anything about God being that this is a religious site .... What your desire in the walk…"
Saturday
ChristnMe posted a blog post

Action

http://www.theempoweredchristian.com/the-christian-walk-04.htmlAn action happens whether we want it to or not and that includes doing nothing. For if fears paralyzes you into not taking an action; that is an action. And for every action, there is a reaction, which is either negative or positive. The reaction resulting from our action will either motivate or demotivate our demeanor. This affects our perspective and future because it addresses the current image we have of ourselves. All our actions are a reflection of the man in the mirror.See More
Saturday
Profile IconEvangelist Sadiq, Νίκος Γραμμένος, Johannes Sundström and 3 more joined FAITH BOOK
Saturday
Rev.John Colbert and Sundown are now friends
Friday
Joaquin Torres posted photos
Friday
Joaquin Torres liked Jessica Hanson's profile
Feb 17

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

Notes

YOU CALL ME MASTER

Created by Michael Bassett Oct 20, 2014 at 8:14pm. Last updated by Michael Bassett Oct 20, 2014.

Faith Book on Facebook

Created by FOWC 'FAITH BOOK' Jul 28, 2011 at 9:12am. Last updated by FOWC 'FAITH BOOK' Jul 28, 2011.

FAITH BOOK Advertising

Created by FOWC 'FAITH BOOK' May 12, 2008 at 2:14pm. Last updated by FOWC 'FAITH BOOK' May 22, 2011.

Twitter

Created by FOWC 'FAITH BOOK' May 14, 2011 at 2:27pm. Last updated by FOWC 'FAITH BOOK' May 14, 2011.

Victory Church - Hampstead Bible School

Created by Michael Bassett Apr 21, 2011 at 11:44am. Last updated by Michael Bassett Apr 21, 2011.

Blog Posts

The Truth About Aborton

Posted by James Rupe on February 23, 2017 at 0:05 0 Comments

Action

Posted by ChristnMe on February 18, 2017 at 14:19 0 Comments

 
 
 

Help Faith Book by 'Chipping in'

Advertise Here

 

I Believe CD

FOLLOW US

 

twitter icon

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by FOWC 'FAITH BOOK'.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service